- As a magnet church in Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati where all people are welcome to worship.
- As a nurturing Christian community where, by example, we show God’s love to each other, and to our families, friends and neighbors.
- As a spiritual beacon in our community, showing our presence through our worship, our music and the ringing of our bells.
- As a source of help and compassion to the poor and the disadvantaged, young and old, in our community.
- As a Christian education center for all ages to fulfill our baptismal promise.
- As a sponsor of community forums and gatherings.
- As a whole church, self-sustaining, financially secure, and blessed with an endowment we can use to carry out our vision
This we memorialize this November 13, in the year of our Lord, 2006.