The Altar is of wood with three carved panels between frontal columns, the gift of Henrietta A. Baker. No date is evident but the gift is recorded in Church Records. The three deeply carved wood panels symbolize the elements of the Sacrament, the wheat of the bread, and grapes for the wine. The center panel displays the Cross and a foliated, monogram symbol IHS (Iovanna Hominu Salvatorus), Jehovah Savior of Men. These three panels were carved by Mrs. "Kate" Mosher in 1889.