View of Nave
As part of the 1887-88 construction, the church was altered to extend the front of the nave twenty-five feet to the sidewalk. Though it is recorded that the original plans for the Nave called for three lancet windows, the current Gothic three-window design was used instead. At this same time, the addition of the bell tower and the round Bapistry was also completed. As part of the 1993-94 renovation, more subtle, recessed lighting was installed.